This master degree is designed for students who are interested in computer vision with the following profile.
Ideal student profile
- Having completed studies in Mathematics, Physics, or any Engineering and seeking a specialization in Artificial Intelligence that will allow them to look for a technological job
- Working in this field and looking for update their knowledge
- Pursuing a doctoral thesis in this field and need a Master to complete the required ECTS credits
- High level knowledge in Programming and Mathematics (Algebra, signal theory, basic image processing, probability and statistics)
- Knowledge in prototype-based Programming languages, such as Python or Matlab
- Knowledge of English. Have at least the equivalent to level B2 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages (understanding, writing and speaking)
- Motivation to deal with complex problems
- Autonomy to plan work
- Empathy in order to have a good interaction in team work
- Ability to have a high dedications
- Flexibility and creativity versus results
The minimum criteria are the following:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics or a related degree.
- Have at least a B2 level in English of the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
We also check for a high level of programming skills, specially in Python.
more information on Admission Requirements.
Admission process for this master usually OPENS in December 202(X-1) for 202X October intake, you can start your process at this <link>. The 1st Admission period, will usually end up around April 1st, 202X (issuing the resolution around May 2nd, 202X). If there are free positions after the 1st period, we could have a 2nd period from around May 3rd to aroundJune 23rd 202X (issuing the resolution around July 10th, 202X). We highly recommend you to apply in the 1st period even if you have not graduated yet.
1. Pre-enrollment: <Required Documentation> & <Link to the application form>
2. Wait for Admission Resolution you will recieve an e-mail with the admission decision
3. Reserve you position until you can register for the Master.
4. Registrations periods will be anually informed, usually a first period is at the end of July and a second one in September that can end at the start of october.
Before the final registration you will have to make an appointment for a Tutorial Session with the Master’s Coordinator, you will receive the procedure with your Admission Confirmation e-mail.
For more information about the enrollment please contact to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case that the number of applicants exceeds the number of places offered, the allocation of places will be done according to the following priority criteria:
- Academic record average
- Studies directly related to the field
- Professional or research experience related to the field, including prototype-based programming languages, such as Python or Matlab
- English level in the European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Motivation shown by the student in the field