Once you finish and pass the evalution of your Master Dissertation, you can publish your MD report at the DDD-UAB Digital Repository of Documents.
By default the reports are not published but you can ask for publication by doing the following steps:
The student should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the following documents:
- Master Dissertation report in PDF with a minimum number of files smaller than 10 Mb each.
- Permission to publish in the UAB Digital Repository <form>, signed by the dissertation author and the supervisor/-s if required.
- Meta-data file with the following information:
- Author and co-authors
- Type of Dissertation = TFM
- Degree = Master in Computer Vision (UAB-UB-UOC-UPF-UPC)
- Centre = Engineering School
- At least 3 keywords in English
- Catalan Translation of keywords
- Abstract in English (100 words maximum)
- Catalan translation of the Abstract (maximum 100 words)
contact to email@example.com for further information.